Thursday, January 1, 2009

Sunday Activities

Sorry for the late posting, my last Sunday of 2008.


I decided to give my aloe vera a make over. I felt bad for not separating them and they stick out in a very strange manner.

Before




After


After the make over & chilling out for a while, i thought to myself of doing a time management experiment. The experiment is how long does it takes from my home to LRT Wangsa Maju & from Carrefour back to my home.

I was listening to music while walking to my 1st destination. It took me around 32mins from my condo to LRT Wangsa Maju. I did make
a short cut from Section 2 to Desa Setapak and it was about 10mins.

Luckily as I reached to the bus stop of LRT Wangsa Maju, T301 was about to depart. Yeah, don't have to wait. It took around 7 mins+- for the bus stop to reach Carrefour Wangsa Maju and i took around 10mins from Carrefour bus top to my home.

Conclusion: 32mins from home to LRT
Wangsa Maju & 10mins from Carrefour to Home.

After 30mins, i dragged myself to the gym for an hour work out.


A bit of improvement on the cardio machine.

Back from the gym and cook myself a simple dinner.


1 comment:

Miss Rosé said...

Looks delicious... @.@ yum yum