Thursday, January 1, 2009

My New Year SMS

I have this habit of creating my own message and sms to all of my friends on special day of the year like New Year, Chinese New Year, Hari Raya & etc. I have been doing this almost every year and sending sms a few of the special days within the same year. From now on, I am going to limit myself of sending 1 sms wishes for 1 special day only.

I got my message done last night and sent them out around noon today. If you guys didn't received it, my sincere apology. Here is my message for everyone.

"Farewell 2008 & Welcome 2009. 2009 might hold a tough or prosperous year to some. No matter what it's hold, you create your own future. Happy 2009 from Cyril"

I found it interesting when my friend told me last year, don't send me those forward sms wishes. In fact i was the one who created it.

Anyway, this morning my sis & 1 made some pancakes. :) They look almost like roti canai but they are healtier.




Enjoy your new year holiday. I will be busy with my 2009 resolution.

5 comments:

Miss Rosé said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
c6kim said...

Glad you like it. :)

I have finalize my 2009 resolution. Don't know whether is a good idea to post it up. :p

How about you? Any 2009 resolution?

Miss Rosé said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
c6kim said...

I'm thinking of posting it but not in detail. I don't want it to work against me. :p

Hahaha... now you are pressuring me. I guess i will be posting it soon. Btw, i guess to get married in 2009 is your resolution. :p

Miss Rosé said...
This comment has been removed by the author.