Sunday, January 11, 2009

Realistic World

We live in a realistic world where people are looking out for themselves. People have their own agenda on what they want to achieve in life, the question is the method how they are going to achieve it.

I had had it of these type of issues and i putting up my guard to avoid these unnecessary issues and getting myself hurt.

I don't want to mention name as i respect the person's privacy. But if you are reading this, this is my thought of your action and why i'm reacted like that.

I admire people who have strong determination. They don't quit easily or until they get what they want which many successful people have. What annoys me with this person who i experienced is how he treated me in the past and current. When i don't have anything, our friendship is being tossed out of the window. Few years back, he was back as I had something which he wanted. I welcomed him back as naively thinking we were still friends but alas after he got what he wanted, my made up friendship was tossed out again. Now, he's back because he needs my help but this time i say "Sure, no problem. If you want my help, you're going to pay for it". After saying some nasty facts, i bet i will not be hearing from him soon or i will never hear from him.

Sometimes i think to myself do i have to a bitch to survive in this realistic world. I hate to be a bitch but when i have to be, i will be one. Another annoying thing happened recently is a person who do not introducing himself/herself first and wanting me to introduce myself first as if i'm interested of knowing you and trading information with you. If you are scare to expose yourself, then forget of asking me the question or knowing me.

Times like this, i listen to Mixed Up World by Sophie Ellis-Bextor.

Another deadly sin post. Night

2 comments:

Miss Rosé said...

Cheer up Cyril... =) good friends will always be there for you in whatever situation you're in. Put a smile on your face ;-)

c6kim said...

Thanks, that's so kind of you. :)

I treat it as a lesson. We need to go through challenges / hard time to learn something important & be stronger.

I want to get it out from my chest. Actually there are other cases too but i don't know how to word it yet. :p

Thanks for your support, girl. Appreciated it.