Saturday, December 20, 2008

Sloth

It has been a long time that i did not update my blog. I guess one of the seven deadly sins got me, Sloth.


I love ANTM photoshoot. Very artistic. Brittany from cycle 4 portraying as Sloth.

It has been a roller coaster year. A lot of things happened from living till death experience, tasting the capabilities of human beings, from promising words to meaningless words, being bitch slapped, it really brought my spirits down. What a crappy feeling and at some point i would wanna scream my head off and go berserk. At the end of the day, I am grateful of those shitty experience. It really open my eyes and I learned very important lessons.

It wasn't all downs for this year, I went to 2 countries, getting to know myself even more, made new friends, have a little taste of rich & famous.

I will be posting Ning's Bersanding pic soon & bitch about my problem.

No comments: