Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Busy day

Today was a very busy day. A lot of running around, a lot of incoming & outgoing phone calls till my battery went flat and a lot of exercise. :)

Sorry i did not take any pictures, my mind was focus on other things. :p

This was my schedule of the day:

0930hrs = Getting a cab to the lrt station.
1020hrs = Arrived office & prepare some documents.
1105hrs = Arrived Mandarin Oriental.
1130hrs = Went off to UBN Tower.
1200hrs = On my way back to office.
1300hrs = Lunch break
1340hrs = Back in office
1500hrs = On my way to Taman Tun Dr Ismail (TTDI)
1530hrs = Arrived Ark Studio
1625hrs = Arrived Express Audio
1700hrs = Back to office

I was sweating almost the whole day beside the trip during 1500hrs ~ 1700hrs, I took a cab to get Nikki's 2nd Album done.

Thank God that i did not have any muscle ache from my last night work out. In the end i did a 30mis of Aerobic at home. Tomorrow will be another busy day but i will have a long break from Thursday onwards. Yeah! Thanks bosses. :)

No comments: